To coordinate and execute on LINDBERG’s visual branding and merchandising strategy, we are looking for an independent and design conscious colleague to join our team in Shanghai.
You will become a part of a Danish company with a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry. Over the years, LINDBERG has revolutionised eyewear design and development is our strongest competence. We insist on originality and top quality, and 99 international design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We either do it exceptionally well or not at all.
Joining a young, creative and result-oriented design and marketing team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the LINDBERG brand standards and design philosophy are followed through and delivered to our customers accordingly
- Prioritizing and planning our visual merchandising activities worldwide in coordination with our teams in Shanghai and Denmark
- Integrating the LINDBERG concept in individual stores all over the world in close cooperation with our Partners and sales consultants
- Supporting LINDBERG events and exhibitions e.g. through presentations of our visual merchandising strategy
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong sense of design and fashion as well as a creative and innovative mind-set
- Excellent abilities in space planning, material knowledge and site surveys
- The talent to handle multiple priorities and projects at the same time
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills – you must be fluent in English. Any other language proficiency is an advantage
- A higher education within design or fashion – or a strong interest in these areas combined with a business degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in visual merchandising
- A real taste for travelling - about 120 days per year
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to teamwork and exceptional results, kindly send your application to HR-Asia@LINDBERG.com att. Susan Su. Please include your CV, references and a photo of yourself, and mark your e-mail ‘Visual Merchandiser’. This job offer will remain open until we find the right candidate.
This position is open to applicants outside of China. However, please note that to achieve a Chinese work permit, you must have at least 1) a bachelor degree and 2) two years relevant work experience post-graduation. Please account for your fulfillment of these requirements in your application.
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 99 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?