LINDBERG is looking for a dedicated Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Shanghai. You will be part of a Danish company that holds a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry.
LINDBERG has revolutionised the eyewear industry, where minimalistic design and technical development are our foremost principles. LINDBERG upholds originality and quality, resulting in a wide range of international awards that are testaments to our way of thinking.
Our company consists of international and young professionals from many different countries, which is reflected in our work culture.
You will be reporting to the team leader and be a part of an innovative and ambitious sales and marketing department, where you will be functioning as the primary communication link between LINDBERG’s international sales consultants and our in-house team.
Your responsibilities will include:
– coordination of LINDBERG’s global Visual Merchandising projects
– scheduling visits with LINDBERG partner stores all over the world
– ad-hoc sales and marketing tasks
– tasks supporting your team leader
We expect that you:
– have experience from similar employment
– are eager to work efficiently with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
– take pride in providing outstanding service
– are structured and hard working
– have a natural interest in design and fashion
– are comfortable carrying out your assignments from start to finish
– are fluent in English - both written and spoken
If you are confident you have what it takes to fulfill this role, and that you share LINDBERG’s commitment to teamwork and exceptional results, please send your application to HR-Asia@LINDBERG.com attention to Susan Su. Kindly include your CV, references, a photo of yourself, and write “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 99 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?